About Wrightstone Bookkeeping Services
Wrightstone Bookkeeping Services (WBS) was established by the Principle Director and Owner, Juliana Wrightstone in 2007. Juliana has over 25 years of varied Human Resources, Finance and Administrative experience and related training. A fully qualified BAS Agent and Bookkeeper, with many years of bookkeeping and accounts management experience in a variety of different small businesses.
Specialising in MYOB, XERO and QuickBooks Online bookkeeping software and ensuring that each and every client’s accounts are accurate and meet their ATO reporting obligations on time. Being a member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), which requires the highest standards in the bookkeeping industry. Juliana has established an extensive set of credentials and expertise in order to provide a bookkeeping solution for your business.
To create a loyal partnership with clients in an effort to improve their business.
Business is not just about making money – it’s about improving lifestyle. Whilst the bookkeeping and administrative side of your business can seem complicated and time consuming, our aim is to simplify the complex and maximize efficiency.
Trust is fundamental to everything we do and the principles of integrity, excellent service and reliability is crucial.
- To form a lasting partnership with clients based on trust and integrity.
- To make the clients finances right for their business.
Principles for Quality Assurance
Wrightstone Bookkeeping Services (WBS) operates using best practice principles to ensure that the work performed is of a satisfactory standard. This is achieved by:
- Demonstrating that WBS possesses the knowledge and skills to complete the work in accordance with set industry standards.
- All care is provided to enter data correctly however, the business owner is encouraged to provide feedback about the quality of the services provided so that any problem or issue can be resolved quickly.
- 25+ years of Human Resources, Finance, and Administrative experience
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping)
- Registered BAS Agent— No. 92387 008
- MYOB Certified Consultant
- XERO Advisor Certified
- QuickBooks Online Certified
- Member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Public and Professional Indemnity Insurance